Monday, October 4, 2010

My first Cyclocross race and Mission Bay Tri

I did my first cyclocross race this Saturday. It was cut short by a flat but what I did do was fun and really hard! I look forward to more of these in the near future! It was fun to watch James and Ryan tear it up...nice job guys! Also, big props out to Slater for the sweet pics and video!

I followed it up with a 2nd place overall at the Mission Bay Triathlon on Sunday. The race was literally in my backyard so I couldn't pass it up. It was a fast race and a good tune up for Xterra Worlds. I can't tell you how good it feels to finally be healthy and back racing. I could certainly use another 4-6 weeks prep before World's but things are coming together and I am enjoying the road back to fitness.
It was a fun weekend of racing and now I am packing up for a week in Kona. Busy, busy!




Checkout a video that Slater got from the race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22CEU50o3nE

2 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations Trev!

M said...

Nice to hear you've recovered. Good luck!