Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy, busy...


-Skinfit booth at Wildflower

Man, the last 3 weeks have flown by. Sea Otter, Vegas, Wildflower, and now (finally!) home at the beach. I had a blast but traveling that much breaks me down!


-Home away from home...sleeping in my Skinfit booth at Wildflower

It feels good to be back in S.D. for a few weeks before heading off to Texas for the next stop on the Xterra circuit. I am ready for some consistent and hard training. Jim has me doing some interval training on the bike, which I am excited about b/c I will need some high-end fitness heading into the next few big races. Before Vegas I had only done a couple hard sessions...I had base fitness and strength but no high-end fitness so these intervals should help. I am also starting back with some light running and the leg is feeling better. We are going to build up slowly but more then anything I look forward to logging some running miles on the local trails. I am hitting masters at UCSD a lot too in hopes of decreasing the deficit out of the water. My pool times are faster then ever so it drives me crazy that I am getting so smacked in the races. I actually consider myself a much better openwater swimmer then a pool swimmer, go figure. Plus, I am at Rehab United pretty much everyday doing strength work, mobility, art, ice, etc. The crew there is amazing and getting me back to 100%

Skinfit has been pumping...I am slammed with work, which is great! So, between Skinfit and training there isn't much free time. I am enjoying it though and, as long as I can get a good night sleep and a nap every once in a while, I will survive :)


- I will leave you with this pic...Avia pulled out all the stops providing endless amounts of booze for the weekend. Plus a full taco bar both nights!

2 comments:

XTB-XAVI said...

Wow...great "alcoholic" station!! lol

Cheers from Hong Kong!

"XTB" Xavi.

Unknown said...

Great!