Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Easy week and a ton of work


--Our life in boxes...this place is only 450 sq. feet!

The past couple of days have been filled with prep for my upcoming travels to AZ for Trifest. Plus, we are doing all kinds of things to get ready for other races and to get our name out there...to say we are busy is a huge understatement.
I took Monday off from training and today I went to Stanford for swimming...a hard set and I felt flat but I got it done. This week is a recovery week, which was planned b/c the last couple of weeks have been hard and I am traveling a ton. Plus, the next four weeks (after this week) are going to be brutal...big hours and a lot of hard training. I am doing a two week run focus followed by a two week bike focus and I am sure by the end of it I will be completely smoked but very fit. I will also be doing Xterra Real at the end of march...I can't wait to race and test my fitness. It has been a long time since I have toed the line and I have never been more ready to lay it down!
Tomorrow I am off to Monterey after some training in the morning. I am meeting with a couple customers and then I am off to SLO before making the long haul to Tucson on Thursday morning (very early!). I want to be there Thursday in time to set up our Skinfit booth. So, it going to be a very busy week and I am looking forward to finally making it to AZ. The weather should be much nicer and I can't wait to see what type of reception we get at Trifest. If you will be there stop by and say hi!
We will be serving FREE 53x11 coffee. That is a summary of my crazy life right now...crazy but I would have it no other way.
Have fun out there!

--The fastest green racesuit you'll ever see =)

2 comments:

beth said...

Wow! Xterra real is coming fast. i can't WAIT so see you race...its' time!

Pedal Circles said...

Green is fast.