Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For sale




Thought I would post this for all those loyal followers of my blog...it is also listed on ebay. If your interested let me know....just leave a comment on the blog with contact info.

This is my full-carbon Elite Pro Joule road bike. It is 55cm and was built in 2007. I absolutely LOVE this bike but I have to sell it and I am bummed to see it go.
-Easton EC70 bars (with flat top)-carbon
-Easton EC70 stem-carbon
-Easton EC90 superlite full-carbon fork
-Chris King headset
-Dura-ace cranks (175), shifters/levers, brakes, rear and front derailluer (10 speed)
-Thompson seatpost
-Specialized Toupe Ti143 saddle
-Dura-ace front wheel

-Even comes with a Powertap Pro (I have the computer interface and software). This Powertap is several years old and is the wired version...works great!

Like I said, hate to see this go but it needs a good home. I have ridden it for the last two years, it has never been crashed, and rarely seen the rain or wet roads. One thing to note is that it does have my name painted on it near the seatpost...it is very small and you can easily cover it with a sticker or even white electrical tape.

No comments: