Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 5

Today turned into a recovery day. I made it to the pool for a noon workout and just cruised it. I had a lot of work to do, the weather sucked and I was feeling tired so I decided to get in some lighter swimming to loosen up my sore muscles and then come back home and knock out some work.

Plus, this weekend I have some serious hours on tap. I will be swimming masters both days and then on Saturday I will head up in the Santa Cruz mountains for a long, hilly ride. On Sunday, after masters, I will get in my long run on some of the local trails. So, today is nice and easy and this weekend will kick my butt! Can't wait!

On another note, Skinfit will be partnering with Christine Jeffrey, stud swimmer and most recently 5th at Xterra World's. Look for her to dominate Xterra next year! The athlete line-up here in the states is looking pretty good with Victor Plata (olympian), Brian Lavelle, Christine Jeffrey, Reto Waeffler, James Walsh, and myself.
Plus, a whole bunch of top European athletes.

Throughout the weekend I should have a lot to report...plenty of adventures ahead!
Thanks for reading.

No comments: