Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sponsor update...

I have been putting together sponsorship proposals for the last couple of weeks and, honestly, I have had some really great things happen.
New for 2009:
I signed a 3 year deal with Rudy Project so I will be outfitted with some great sunglasses and helmets through 2011!
I just now signed a 2 year deal with Xterra Wetsuits so I have no excuse but to swim faster now since they make the fastest suits on the market =)

Also, I have retained my contract with Avia so I will be wearing some killer new trail racing shoes (can't wait to get these...Xterra specific design!). I will still be under my powerbar contract for another year and I am stoked about that! I will continue to work with my long-time supporters Matisse and Jack's that make INCREDIBLE bake-at-home goodies! They are amazing people and they have supported me for the last three years.

I have some more proposals floating around out there and if they come through it would be huge! It will take a little while to hear back from a few of them so I will keep you posted as things progress. For now, I couldn't be happier with all the support I am getting...I wouldn't be able to survive in this sport without their generosity!

No comments: