Thursday, July 24, 2008

The training front...

Well, after a few days of recovery post vineman it is time to get after it! My training will become much more intense for the next 2 1/2 weeks as I ramp up for Ogden August 16th.
I got in some great mountain bike riding with Reto and Linda Gallo over the last couple days and it feels very good to be off that Time trial bike and back onto the dirt! So, not much else to report other than I will be training VERY HARD over the next couple weeks and I expect to be very fit heading into Ogden. The only "X Factor" is altitude but I am putting together my plan to beat that one. More on this later as things develop.
Have a great weekend everyone. Mine will be filled with plenty of training and a birthday celebration for Jessica!

3 comments:

jameson said...

if you are looking to getting you ass kicked a bit (and have some good times) you and Jess should cruise down for the weekend... palomar... gnarly trails... come on dude!

beingoutside said...

Interested in hearing more about the altitude plan -- does it include holding your breath while biking uphill?

Matt said...

You must be going nuts. Hopefully you're in the zone!