Friday, March 7, 2008

Ranked #1 in the country by USA Triathlon and a new sponsor

Well, USA Triathlon just published the final 2007 year-end rankings and I am happy to report that I finished the year ranked #1 in the country (25-29, off-road triathlete), which gives me All-american status. Props to James Walsh as we finished #1 and #2 in the country. Not bad, two California kids taking the top 2 spots. The link is below if you want to take a peek.

http://www.usatriathlon.org/misc/2007rankings.aspx
--Click on Off-road


Yesterday I picked up a new sponsor that I am excited about. I will be working with Avia for the next 2 years. What does this mean...free shoes of course and I am stoked!!!!! They have a broad product line and I am sure we will have a long and productive relationship.


Checkout my list of "for sale" items in the post below.

No comments: