Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The most fun I have ever had on a bike...

Tonight Brian took me out on some new trails and all I can say is WOW! It was truly the best ride I have ever been on. The sunset was happening out west and the moon was over the hills out east. The scenery along with the best twisty single track I have ever ridden make for an amazing experience...it felt like I was riding a roller coaster. I fell in love with these new trails and I can't wait to tear them up again tomorrow...yes, I'm addicted!
Training is going really well...I am really excited about my progress and I feel that I am working toward a very successful 2008 season. I will be putting in some huge miles through the weekend and you can be certain that I will be loving every minute of it.
Get out and ride!!!

2 comments:

jameson said...

jerk.

Trevor Glavin said...

no name calling...you had your chance to stay but you had to go and work for the man!